EC&I Project Engineer
The CNL Site Manager
Great opportunity for an EC&I biased Project Engineer looking to work on a prestigious energy project at Hartlepool.
Hartlepool is a nuclear power station on the north east coast of England. It is capable of supplying electricity to over 2 million UK homes.
The station will continue to generate until 2024 at which point it will transition to the de-fuelling stage offering a long term employment opportunity for the right candidate.
About the role
Cavendish Nuclear are recruiting for an EC&I biased Project Engineer to join our team at Hartlepool Nuclear Power Station.
You will deliver allocated project work from assignment to close out as part of the Hartlepool Cavendish Nuclear organisation.
1. Safely manage the delivery of assigned projects through collaborative working with other team members and station staff.
2. Produce project documentation including Quality Plans and Technical Specifications as well as be able to review and comment on contractor documentation as part of the approval process.
3. Ensure work is planned according to station processes and relevant parties are aware of the project and their responsibilities to facilitate successful project delivery.
4. Perform walkdowns to review upcoming and ongoing tasks and ensure the highest standards of safety and quality are in evidence.
5. Facilitate and chair project meetings such as readiness reviews, pre and post job briefs, setting to work meetings as required.
6. Comply with Cavendish Nuclear and Client procedures at all times.
7. Apply internal and external standards and procedures to project activities.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures.