Software Engineer / Part Remote / 6 months / C++, C# / Outside IR35!
Software Engineer / Burgess Hill / 6 months / £NEG / C++, C#, Linux / Outside IR35
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Burgess Hill (hybrid/part-remote working available)
Start date: ASAP
My client is one of the market leaders in the simulation industry and they’re looking to expand their Software Engineering team on a contract basis.
It’s a ground-breaking project which is expected to run for 6-months with a strong possibility of extensions.
AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delivering assigned software development tasks.
- Preparation of detailed software design.
- Coding of software in an agile environment.
- Performance of module and integration testing.
- Decomposing technical requirements into software deliverables.
- Creation of Acceptance Specifications.
- Support of customer acceptance tests.
- Supporting Software Systems Architect, produce Software costings and execution schedule for proposals.
- Preparation of requirement specifications and other documents pertinent to software processes
- Exp writing C/C++ or C#
- Exp using an IDE such as Microsoft Visual Studio
- Exp using a source code repository such as GIT or Subversion
- Exp with Agile/SCRUM methodology using tools such as JIRA or Hansoft
- Exp developing for Windows and Linux platforms
- Ability to gain BPSS clearance
DESIRABLE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Exp of cloud based services and infrastructure: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Exp developing for game engines using the ECS architectural pattern
- Exp as a Computer Generated Forces (CGF) Developer
- Exp working with service-based architectures
- Exp using Relational Database Management Systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, and/or Oracle
- Exp in AI, ML and Big Data Analytics
- Exp with .NET framework
- Exp in TDD using, for example, NUnit or MSTest
- Exp in Real-time software in mission critical application
- Exp with HTML, HTML5, CSS, XML, XSLT, and JSON
- Exp with networking standard like DDS, ZeroMQ, DIS and HLA
- Modeling and simulation exp
Interested? APPLY now by sending an up to date CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org