Connected Car Engineer | 6-Month Contract | Outside IR35!
Role: Connected Car Engineer | Contract | Outside IR35
Rate: £300 – £500 DOE
Duration: 6-Months + possible extensions
Essential Skills: eSim connectivity experience; mobile networks liason experience; experience of fault finding & rectification with connectivity issues; IDEX & ODIS experience; systems engineering experience
One of our automotive clients, based in Crewe, are recruiting for a Connected Car Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract basis.
The Connected Car Engineer will be responsible for:
– End to end specification, development, test & validation of connected car systems
– Using telecoms knowledge to support engineering
– Analyse and solve problems and rectify issues effectively
The successful Connected Car Engineer will have:
– Experience in eSim connectivity
– Experience of mobile networks liaison experience
– Fault finding & rectification experience
– Experience of IDEX & ODIS
– Systems engineering experience