BMS / Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer’s
Based in Cambridge on site.
Commissioning Engineers – iBMS & Fire
1. Possess a comprehensive understanding of high end BMS / HVAC applications.
2. Commissioning of controls routine
3. Able to read control panel wiring schematics and fault find extra low voltage circuits
4. Able to read software logic, for example Honeywell Care, Honeywell CPO Studio, Trend, Niagara
5. Proficient in understanding software strategy and de-bugging,
6. Attention to detail filling in commissioning paperwork
7. Update of weekly status report or progress and blockers/outstanding works
8. Confident to demonstrate to third parties as commissioned systems
9. Provide support for project handover and customer training.
10. Project closeout.
11. Fully support all Health and Safety systems on site
12. Be a team player
Additional useful skills are a BMS/PLC / Mechanical design back ground, and the ability to write software and graphics
You must have good communications skills, high level if integrity and be willing to travel Cambridge if not based in Cambridge.
Rate of pay – £33.50 per hour (based on 9 hour day)
Successful candidates will need to take part in the client’s security vetting checks prior to starting on site.