• Establish production schedules
• Capacity requirement review
• Labour load review
• Material availability review
• Review engineering plans
• Continuous improvement plans
• Interacts with factory floor
• Escalates identified risks
• Data analysis overviews
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma.
• Some prior experience in production planning.
• Degree of creativity and latitude.
• Able to make decisions using data provided
• Proficient knowledge of basic computer skills .
• Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
MPS Scheduler – Central
• MPS Management based on demand plan
• Demand Planners & sales communication
• Sales order scheduling and re-scheduling
• Communication to scheduler and OM
• SIOP Supply Planning – RCCP
• Customer Service communication
• PBOM and planning master data management
• ATP manage Lead times and ATP MDM
• Pull in mechanism/prioritization
• NPI/ ENGR interface
• MPS attainment and reporting
Further support required below;
• Work order release & WO monitoring
• Short term capacity and material availability
• Past Due WO management
• BNS (Built not shipped)
• Daily production attainment & production Mtg
Start date – ASAP
Hours – Mon – Thurs 8am – 4:30pm & Fri 8am – 1pm