Position – System Engineer
Type – Permanent
Salary – Circa – £48,000 (Dependant On Experience)
Hours – Typically 38 hours per week
Conditions – 3 days office / 2 Days home DOE project need (Hybrid)
Location – Cwmbran, South Wales
Industry – Aerospace / Aviation / Engineering
Benefits Package – See Below
In order to develop and expand the capabilities of Our clients Engineering Services in the UK, a System Engineer vacancy is open to support developments of Aerospace Cabin interior activities
Qualifications / Skills;
Degree level or equivalent, MSc preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in System Engineering environment.
– Excellent knowledge of Aerospace Cabin Interior Systems (Galleys, Seats,..)
– Experience with MBSE tools methods to define operational, functional and physical requirements
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office
– Experience in progressing DFMEA with a cross-functional development team.
– Ability to utilise robust problem solving methods to address problems in a systematic way
– Awareness of A/C industry standards, regulations and qualification requirements
– Good English verbal and written communication skills
– Able to work to tight, demanding deadlines and customer demands
– Ability to work effectively within an integrated project team
– 185 hours holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
– Personal pension scheme whereby 5% contribution from employee and 8% from employer plus salary sacrifice.
– Death in service life insurance – covering up to 4x annual basic salary in the event of death in service
– PEGI Share Scheme
– Cycle to work – Cycle Scheme
– Career development within Safran Group
– Permanent position
– Salary suggested: £??
– Way of Working: Flexible (3days from office, 2days from home) – according to programme need