The Engineer will deliver allocated project work from assignment to close out as part of the Hartlepool Investment Delivery organisation. This will require close collaboration with the client, other team members and contract partners. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Safely manage the delivery of assigned projects through collaborative working with other team members and station staff.
2. Produce project documentation including Quality Plans, Work Order Cards, Engineering Changes and other documentation required to deliver projects.
3. Ensure documentation, including drawings and records are kept and tracked as appropriate and are updated and closed out in full at the conclusion of projects.
4. Act as the point of contact on Hartlepool power station for assigned projects, acting as field supervision to contract partners as required.
5. Ensure work is planned according to station processes and relevant parties are aware of the project and their responsibilities to facilitate successful project delivery.
6. Perform walkdowns with contractors to review upcoming tasks and obtain quotes as required.
7. Review and approve contractor documentation prior to them completing work on site.
8. Facilitate and chair project meetings such as readiness reviews, pre and post job briefs, setting to work meetings as required.
9. Comply with Cavendish Nuclear and Client procedures at all times.
10. Apply internal and external standards and procedures to project activities.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. He/she shall ensure that they are familiar with these documents, and any legislation to which they refer.