QSO Manager 360
Job Title – QSO Manager 360
Location – Cambridge
Company – Honeywell
Duration – 6 months
Hours – Typically 40 per week
Rate of pay – £25-£30 per hour depending on experience.
• Manage the day to day QSO process.
• BIM Records, Created in office prior to inspection-drawings attached, BIM record named/numbered correctly – Information from Asite
• Create and Lead the QSO tracker.
• Inspection Request Via QSO Tracker/spreadsheets/emails requests from principle contractor.
• Review ( QA) and Sign off from Site team Inspection , Honeywell supervisor will inspects the works, takes photos on ipad, add any ‘information only’ drawings/docs, lists any issues or confirms no snags/issues.
• Manage Post Inspection ,Where works are completed for stated scope “BIM ITP record completed for inspection scope captured in comments and signed off”
• Lead Inspection and arranged with Client team for the above , make sure Supervisor attend and information complete.
• Generate weekly and monthly progress reporting from the QSO tracker.
• Update BIM 360 with information and completion of QSO sign off.
Asite document control experience
Full time role ( 1 year )
Electrical/IBMS install experience is a plus
Exposure to all discipline areas.
Be able to chase subcontractors to gain updates, ensuring the site is meeting demands milestones.
Successful candidates will be subject to client’s security vetting checks prior to starting on site.