Junior Account Manager – Scientific Instruments – Bavaria region
Exciting entry-level sales with a global scientific instrument manufacturer that are used by people worldwide for specialist measurement and scientific analysis.
Graduate with a degree in a life science-related discipline e.g., Chemistry, Biology or Biochemistry?
- Do you have an understanding of Chromatography? (GC / LC / HPLC)
- Prospecting new customers across the region
- Follow-up of development and projects of existing and new customers
- Responding to URS (user requirements specifications) and RFPs (Requests for Proposals) by preparation of quotes, and other documentation
- Identifying customer business problems and translating them into solutions while promoting the company instrument portfolio
- You will be working closely with all other internal groups (e.g., Instrument Sales, Chemistry Sales, and Informatics, etc.),
- Using a CRM system daily to ensure compliance and accurate forecasting
- Eager to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient in German and English Language Skills.
- Team player with good communication / interpersonal skills