Sales / Säljare – Scientific Instruments – Stockholm region
Due to growth, my client is looking to hire a sales person into a newly created role within their Nordics team.
This person will be focused on identifying clients within the scientific industry in the Stockholm area and selling technical products to them.
- Direct the sales of Instruments – thermal analysis, rheology, microcalorimetry, and thermophysical systems to – R&D labs, QC labs, academia and industrial sectors within Stockholm region.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and training.
- Strive to pursue new business prospects and penetrate differentiating accounts.
- Communicate via email, social media, and phone with potential new customers and forward appropriate information to corresponding territory sales representative for follow-up.
- Work closely with other Sales Representatives, Inside Sales team, and Regional Applications staff to discuss leads and research strategies on a weekly basis.
- Attend product related technical shows and other marketing related activities and represent company products and services.
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts.
- Maintain customer information and in timely a fashion in the CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or other technical field.
- Experience in capital equipment sales; prior thermal, rheology, microcalorimetry, or thermophysical properties experience highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage long term complex sales cycles
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and be ultra-responsive to internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically including an effective telephone presence and professional email correspondence.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Ability to prioritize activities that achieve sales goals, good time and territory management skills.
- Must be fluent in Swedish language.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel 30%-50%
Please send your CV ASAP – my client is looking to interview in February.
Keywords – Sales, Sales Person, Sales Executive, Technical Sales, Scientific Sales, Field Sales, Business Development, Business Development Manager, New Business, Säljare, Applications Chemist, Applications Scientist, Field Service.