BI Database Developer
Department: Business Improvements
heads; Business Improvements team
Base Location: Flexible
The successful candidate will work in our Business Improvement development team as a database / application developer.
An ideal candidate would be a application developer with experience using Angular, C# & SQL Server and who is looking for a new challenge
• Work with the Business Improvement organisation architect team to develop BI and application solutions
• Work to deliver database and application solutions, providing an integrated Self Service tool kit to managers and users across CNL. Including hands-on deliver and development
• Delivering BI solutions in line with the priorities set out and agreed through the Business Improvements processes
• Providing solutions to manage data-sets and updates
• Working on solutions and applications using the latest versions of C# and Angular, SQL Server, on Windows platforms.
• Development on current projects as well as new projects at a very early stage.
Preferred Experience –
Successful candidate will have
• Experience of building applications with Angular, ASP.NET Web API and C#.
• SQL Server development skills including, stored procedures, functions etc…
• Experience with source / version control systems such as DevOps.
• A maths / engineering / science or IT related degree
• Candidate will need to demonstrate a good level of communication skills.
• A willingness to support colleagues and provide support to other teams when required.
Flexible and Adaptable
Manages own time and output efficiently
Innovative and Creative
Problem Identification and Solution
Project / task management and delivery preferable
Work Planning and Scheduling