Cloud Operations Engineer
Cloud Operations Engineer, Leicester (Hybrid Remote) up to £60,000
Playing a strategic role in the development and maintenance of cloud based electronic monitoring solutions, you will be involved in the full lifecycle of the in-house developed Electronic monitoring application.
You will be liaising with internal teams as well as large government customers providing initial project development and ongoing operational support of the cloud solutions that are provided to the customers.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as background designing and transferring applications to the cloud, have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share knowledge.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications and architecture
- Development and implementation of cloud systems and CI/CD Pipelines
- Build and maintain cloud platforms through their evolution by working closely with architects, engineers and support team.
- Development and maintenance of infrastructure as code in a AWS / Windows environment
- Identify and scope cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet customer requirements.
- Diagnosis and resolution of all system faults and failures in accordance with published SLA’s and in a customer focused manner
- Escalation of appropriate faults, failures and modification requests to the relevant parties, ensuring timely and appropriate responses in accordance with any existing service contracts
- Solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems
- Good documentation and report writing skills
- Amazon Web Services
- Windows server technologies