CTC Clearance is required.
Academic Requirements Experience requirements
• Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
• CCNSG Safety Passport. • Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
• To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
• To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
• To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
• To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
• To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
• To not proceed past a hold point.
• To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
• Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
Note: For the various Technician trades advice must be sought from the relevant subject matter experts as to the required qualification: