Senior Integration Tester
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integration Tester to strengthen and aid with the International growth of a global Maritime company.
You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment contributing to the system software design of a Maritime focused product.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working with the BAs/Developers on user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Design and develop test cases for functional/non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria. Executing test cycles and providing input into validation/testing reports
- Working with test lead to determine test approach and scope based on risk assessment and acceptance criteria.
- Reports and manages defects through to successful resolution.
- Writing complex SQL queries for Data Analysis, Migration, Validation, Cleansing & Verification
- Testing web service/APIs using Postman and build automation test suites for integration testing
- Extending the use of Gherkin/Cucumber tests throughout the team,
- To identify and develop manual and automated regression test suite, system integration tests, testing integration API’s and data migration
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience integration testing in an Agile environment using Jira
- Web-based front-end automated testing
- Postman (or equivalent) REST API testing
- MariaDB/MySQL or comparable database experience
- Git + Jenkins
- Formal education with a degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Computer engineering or similar discipline
- RabbitMQ or comparable message-bus experience
- Front-end automated testing of Unity applications