Elec Functional Analyst (CAD/PLM)
Are you an established IT Business Applications Functional Analyst looking for your next career move? Read on..
You will be designing and developing business / process enhancing tools for a global leader in Aerospace and Defence whilst providing early life support, good understanding of Engineering methodologies is an important factor in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Functional expert in business applications with a good understanding in configuration of business applications in the wider
- Engineering discipline to include offerings from IBM, Dassault, Siemens and Mentor.
- Work with the business to analyse requirements, design and deliver solutions.
- Provide support for migration projects as and when required.
- Understand the business requirements and translate it into solution framework / architecture.
- Work with business experts and technical resources to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Ensure effective communication with business and project stakeholders.
- Operates independently with limited supervision.
- Coordinate the development of code elements and review.
- Obtain acceptance for all deliverables from the business.
- Ensure adherence to internal and external standards for all solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Sound understanding in Engineering methodologies including system integrations, web services, windows server management and Specific Electrical design functional requirements.
- Java development (Spring framework MVC preferred).
- REST/SOAP Web Services.
- Oracle Database.
- Mentor Logic, Harness.
- CATIA V4/V5.