Electronics Engineer (Altium)
Exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge electronics technologies for space missions.
This is a job with a relatively small company so you will get involved with a a wide range of responsibilities
Being Part of a multi disciplined team you will be biased towards electronics hardware development with a good grounding in embedded software development.
You will be assisting in the design and development of future missions and the new solutions which need to be developed. This means you get to work within the entire development life cycle.
Defining electrical system architecture against requirements and technical capabilities, you will work within all areas of electronics design development, part definition and generation, schematic entry, PCB layout, Embedded code generation, development testing/debug and verification.
This is a truly broad and diverse role for someone to apply and build on their current skills in an ever changing and challenging environment!
- You’ll be confident in a multidisciplinary capacity focused on embedded electronics and electronics hardware design
- You’ll be communicating a lot, so be confident in speaking, listening and writing with colleagues and other stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- You’ll have a strong understanding of quality and how to apply this when generating and controlling design requirements
- You’ll have a good appreciation for EMC & EMI design mitigations and test methodologies
- You’ll have the ability to use CAD tools such as Altium or KiCad for schematic and layout generation.