Interim HR Director
Location: Bristol Hub but can consider remote workers and other UK based candidates with expectation of travel when required within the UK and Internationally.
o Reporting: MD Mission Systems & Group HRD – operations
o Start: ASAP
o SC: BPSS sufficient (other team members have SC and DV)
o Manages: Team of 12-18
o Location: Flexible, but centre of gravity is Bristol and presence there likely required 2-3 times per week.
• Leadership and daily operational management of MS HR team, including HRBPs and HRAs, Talent and Engagement Leads.
• Engagement with HRD network and GHR leadership to consult on and influence the roll out of the HR Operating model
• Actively leading transition to HR Operating Model (from November), including consultation with team as required.
• Partnering MD and SLT of MS and being active and engaged member of SL team.
• In partnership with MS Directors, devising and leading change programme to deliver the transition to a matrixed organisation, including org design and implementation, comms and engagement, behaviours and mind-set. Note that we are in growth and that this change programme is not anticipated to include significant headcount reduction.
• Extensive corporate HR experience at senior level, in a fast paced and fluid environment
• Experience of effective team management and mentoring.
• Comfortable with broad generalist brief, including ER.
• Experience of devising and leading change programmes, ideally underpinned with relevant qualifications.