Project Engineer | Submarines | 6-Month Contract | Immediate Start
Role: Project Engineer / Project Manager
Rate: £70ph Umbrella
Essential Skills: Current SC Clearance / Submarine systems knowledge / Project planning experience / Procurement process knowledge
A marine client of mine are looking for 4 Project Engineer’s to join them on a contract basis for 6 months. The roles are based on their site in Scotland, working on submarine project, delivering them to time, safety, quality and cost targets.
The successful Project Engineer’s will be responsible for:
- Compile Project Management Plans (PMPs) from agreed Work Package Scopes on multiple Vessel Systems and disciplines.
- Assist the Fleet Programmes Project Manager in maximising the utilisation and the efficiency of all the Project Management resource
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the Company’s cost, time and quality requirements. (AC17)
- Ensure that maintenance plans are developed and agreed as the work package evolves.
- Attend and participate in start-up and progress meetings as required during the Project lifecycle.
- Ensure that all project work packages are captured, approved and implemented within PEPS
- Liaise closely with vessels, shore departments and customers (Internal and External) as required to deliver required outputs
- Submarine systems knowledge
- Current SC clearance
- Project planning experience
- Procurement process knowledge
- Process improvement knowledge