Job Title – Document controller
Type – Contract
Location – Cambridge.
Pay rate – £15 – £20 p/h PAYE – dependent upon experience.
Duration – 3 months +
The working hours on site are from 08.00hrs to 17.00hrs, Monday to Friday – total of 40 hours per week.
There will be some element of remote working that will be agreed upon once candidate is successfully identified.
**Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of the AZ HORUS security vetting**
We are looking to appoint a document controller to join our team and project team that is currently looking after the BMS, Fire and security solutions at AZ. The position will report into our project manager and commissioning manager and will be based out of our offices at Cambridge.
Manage Asite for;
- – Upload and download documents to Asite
- – Update the project document register
- – Issue documents to the internal teams
- – Check documents for formatting and language
- – PDF documents using PDF professional
- – Monitoring of changes to Asite and advising / chasing owners of actions
• Exposure to project administration is desirable
• Exposure to the construction industry and the mechanical and electrical is desirable.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• Ideal candidate will have had exposure to Asite or other document management systems
• Fluency in MS Office and Excel
• Strong numeracy skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to deal and interact with multiple stakeholders
• Promotes teamwork and diversity
• Is self-aware and a keen learner