Senior Quality Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Quality Manager to lead the Operations Quality Team at a leading Scientific Instruments company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, innovative and solutions-oriented Quality Management professional to a global Quality and Regulatory team where there is a breadth of opportunity to collaborate and to make tangible improvements within the company.
Reporting to the Director, European Quality, the key aims of the successful candidate are:
- Provide Quality Leadership – Represent Global Quality and support the success of the business through provision of consistent and pragmatic solutions
- Support improvements to product quality – Support improvements to successful conclusion and act as advocate for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure effectivity of the site’s Quality Management System – Identify and implement improvements to processes and systems in support of the success of the business and Corporate/Quality strategies
- Continually enhance the performance of the team – Identify and nurture opportunities for team and individual growth
- Third level education, ideally in science or engineering. Qualifications in physical sciences, mechanical or electronic engineering is an advantage.
- Demonstrable effective experience in a similar role ideally supporting manufacturing and/or design organisations
- Experience of support for electro-mechanical based products, especially mass spectrometry, an advantage
- Proven knowledge and experience of, design and execution of quality systems compliant to ISO9001, ISO13485 and 21 CFR part 820
Demonstrated capability in:
- Leading and managing multi-disciplined teams of people in achieving goals.
- Effective communication and collaboration with people at all levels of the organisation to support the business
- Developing and using key performance indicators/metrics to advance performance of the department and the business
- Developing individuals and teams to ensure high performance through coaching and other development activities