Want to play an important role for a global leader in maritime domain awareness technologies, products and systems?
We are looking for a Surveillance Lead to be a part of the Delivery team, with high-level responsibility for all surveillance related activities and products. The ideal individual for this role will be proficient with surveillance systems (radars, surveillance cameras, radio etc).
- Defining installation plans for all surveillance products.
- Defining commissioning and configuration planning for all surveillance products to be used within the core designs.
- Defining and designing the integration of all surveillance products into core designs.
- Defining Support requirements for the surveillance products, including maintenance procedures, sparing models and storage requirements.
- Providing Support to the core Systems team within the company on all aspects of the surveillance products chosen for each individual project, including the identification of which to use and which to avoid, and producing an analysis of the best cost/performance surveillance products on the market to meet the companies objectives.
- Link to Configuration Control for all surveillance documents produced including version control.
- Provide weekly and ad-hoc reporting as requested by Director of PMO.
- Perform quality assurance, review and sign-off of surveillance systems installed by our In-Country Partners to ensure they meet the agreed standards.
Skills, Qualities and Experience
- 10 years + experience of leading teams in the installation and commissioning of surveillance systems.
- Broad understanding of how company infrastructure systems, applications and requirements work together
- Good technical knowledge of network architecture and how surveillance systems are integrated into network topologies and technologies.
- Good background in the subject matter and a wealth of experience applicable to the solution areas.
- Proven track record of technical oversight including vendor solutions.
- Assessing effort, risk, costs and complexity for solutions. • Good communication skills.
- Ability to provide expertise and practical assistance in the investigation, evaluation and interpretation of surveillance data in order to ensure its coherence, availability, accuracy and security.
- Ability to assess COTS applications and oversee the implementation of associated tools and surveillance products.
- In-depth understanding of the support aspects of surveillance products, including MTBF figures, sparing models, Line Replaceable Units and where applicable Shop Replaceable Units and how to use the details to suggest correct sparing levels and maintenance procedures for all Surveillance products chosen by the organisation for use within our projects.