Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Woking – Circa £55,000 to £65,000
Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Woking, up to £65,000
My client is committed to an ambitious growth plan and values software engineering as a critical capability for future product expansion and is growing the software team accordingly to accommodate a growing number of research and development opportunities developing mechatronic sensor positioning solutions.
The successful candidate will join the software team responsible for the delivery of innovative research, new products, custom solutions and support to the production team for embedded platforms for precision positioning systems.
• Development of new products to expand and diversify the existing portfolio
• Research, development and implementation of sensor and control algorithms within OEM drives
• Definition of interfaces and integration with third party subsystems
• Design of test software for production functional test and system configuration
• Documentation and design of development kits for customer integration support
• Technical, interpersonal and project leadership within the broader team
• Embedded programming utilising multiple peripherals.
• Knowledge working hands-on with electronic and mechanical assemblies.
• Good working knowledge of C
• Object-oriented programming (Python and C++ or similar).
• Configuration control systems and release processes.
• Version control systems (Git preferred)
• Full software development lifecycle
• Ideally background in ISO 9001 environments and to industry specific standards.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW…
send an up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k or call 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1