Front End Developer
Front End Developer – Leicester (Hybrid Remote) – Up to £45,000
I am working in partnership with a world-renowned, industry leading security solutions provider. Within this part of the company, you will be working on intriguing projects in conjunction with Ministry of Justice departments across the globe in designing robust, cutting-edge wireless security products which contribute to securing and protecting people, premises and valuables.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for aligning web design and user experience requirements, ensuring web pages are efficient whilst maintaining brand consistency across all sources. You will work in teams alongside Back End Developers, Business Analysts and DBA’s, to ensure consistent elements of web creation. With the chance to make use of latest technologies, whilst being able to advance and grow your career, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Design, maintain and implement web pages to be responsive.
- Use REST APIs to integrate back-end services to front-end sites.
- Follow best practices of Pair Programming and Agile TDD to develop high quality software.
- Analyse, design and estimate the feature in collaboration with the product team.
- Assist QA’s and stakeholders with criteria, spring planning, code reviews and development.
- Take a pro-active approach to support live product used by customers.
- Strong commercial background using Front End technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js or similar frameworks (Angular or React).
- Strong communication skills.
- Great time-management skills.
- Experience working within a project-based environment.