Senior Electronics Engineer (Signal Processing)
We are looking for an engineer with signal processing knowledge to join a global Aerospace and Defence company, focusing on a project communication system for military aircraft. The engineer will provide technical support throughout the product lifecycle including design implementation, integration and test, system trials and product delivery.
*We require candidates to either hold or be eligible to obtain SC clearance*
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be responsible for delivery of specific work packages focussed on signalling processing supporting the communications waveform definition and system emulation.
- Modelling of signal processing candidate architectures to determine the optimal waveform solution.
- Documentation of analysis supporting waveform solution.
- Support laboratory hardware demonstrator development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of signal processing concepts.
- Experience in signal processing (e.g. University or industry projects).
- Ability to use of signal processing modelling / simulation tools (e.g. MATLAB or other signal processing development software).
- Ability to produce detailed technical reports.
- Graduate degree in relevant engineering or related scientific discipline (Electronics Engineering preferred).
- Ability to work independently, managing own workload and reporting accurately and regularly on progress.
- Ability to make technical decisions within own sphere of responsibility.
- Willingness to work proactively within a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to be a team player with a willingness to share ideas and communicate well within a project team environment.
- Knowledge / experience of specific FPGA / DSP implementations.
- Board level design experience including PCB design tools.
- Experience in system level and sub-system integration and debug.