Job Title – Counterbalance Truck Driver
Hours – Shift – 2pm – 10pm
Rate – Circa £11.25 per hour PAYE
Location – Chadderton – Manchester
Duration – 4 months+
Start Date – ASAP
– Health and safety: Must ensure that safe working practices as stipulated by the company are adhered to at all times. Undertake any relevant HSE training as required.
– Picking: Accurately collect parts from various locations within the warehouse without introducing errors.
– Packing: To consolidate picked goods in a secure manner for direct shipment to external/internal customers. 100% double check on picked items to achieve very high accuracy levels.
– Despatch: Consolidate packages on the relevant pallet and prepare for collection, i.e. pallet wrapping / loading into carrier cages.
– Goods Inwards: Check deliveries for damage and check against the delivery note to ensure that we have received the correct quantities of the correct products.
– Using RF scanners
– Communication: On a day-to-day basis communication between various departments is normal. Responsibility for dealing with day-to-day enquiries in a friendly yet professional manner applies to all logistics staff.
– Operation of a Powered industrial truck is essential.
Other key links & experience areas;
– Principal Networks & Contact Links
– Customer Services
– Manufacturing/Goods In
– ISC Office
**Candidates are expected to be fully flexible as client may require them to work past end shift time some days.**
Drug screening required on all successful candidates.
New pre-employment checks are to be carried out on successful candidates.