Execution Owner Electronics
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk
This is an exciting role working on autonomous robotic consumer products.
As a key member of the Autonomous Robotics team, you will work on industry leading projects, innovating with the latest technologies and producing industry leading IoT and Robotics solutions that delight users.
If you have experience in creating simulation systems for complex products, are passionate about quality, and working with leading technology, then this may be a great role for you.
- Leading an international multi-location electronics development team (currently consisting of 10 people) to deliver products on time and in specification
- End-to-End responsibility for the entire Electronics Domain of our Robotic products in development, technical strategy as well as budget
- Achieving target costs and improving quality by defining and developing a Robotics HW electronics platform
- Expert knowledge in Electronics Circuit Design, EMC and PCB technology
- Analysis of return products, continual improvement and design for manufacturing
- Close cooperation with product manufacturing, quality departments and external component suppliers
- Product Engineering methods (DRBFM, FMEA)
- Educated to at least M.Sc. degree level, preferably in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Proven experience in a leadership position, ideally in an international or multi-location context
- High level of technical expertise in Electrical / Electronics design
- Experience in the development process of safety critical products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use CAE tools
Electronics Hardware Engineering