Database / Application Developer
Position – Database / Application Developer
Type – Contract
Location – Leicester
Rate – £46.67 per hour Umbrella Company
Duration – 6 Months +
Hours – Typically 37 hours per week
Start Date – ASAP ?
Job Title: Database and Application developer
Department: Business Improvements
Reports to: Business Improvement Lead
Principal Customers: Business Managers and Business leads; Process owners; Functional
heads; Business Improvements team
Base Location: Leicester Flexible
The successful candidate will work in our Business Improvement development team as a database / application developer.
An ideal candidate would be a application developer with experience using Angular, C# & SQL Server and who is looking for a new challenge
• Work with the Business Improvement organisation architect team to develop BI and application solutions
• Work to deliver database and application solutions, providing an integrated Self Service tool kit to managers and users across CNL. Including hands-on deliver and development
• Delivering BI solutions in line with the priorities set out and agreed through the Business Improvements processes
• Providing solutions to manage data-sets and updates
• Working on solutions and applications using the latest versions of C# and Angular, SQL Server, on Windows platforms.
• Development on current projects as well as new projects at a very early stage.
Preferred Experience –
Successful candidate will have
• Experience of building applications with Angular, ASP.NET Web API and C#.
• SQL Server development skills including, stored procedures, functions etc…
• Experience with source / version control systems such as DevOps.
• A maths / engineering / science or IT related degree
• Candidate will need to demonstrate a good level of communication skills.
• A willingness to support colleagues and provide support to other teams when required.
Flexible and Adaptable
Manages own time and output efficiently
Innovative and Creative
Problem Identification and Solution
Project / task management and delivery preferable
Work Planning and Scheduling
Base location is flexible
The eight Guiding Principles explain what our business stands for and what it expects from individuals and leaders. We are expected to adopt and role model these principles each day in our interactions with our teams and each other, it will ensure that everyone who comes into contact with us has a consistent and positive experience, reinforcing our ‘trusted to deliver’ reputation and helping to grow our business.
Build great relationships based on trust Standard: An individual is expected to role model…