M&E Field Engineer
Job Title – M&E Engineer
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks, daily reactive calls and small Mechanical/Electrical works.
• Health and safety Awareness.
• Documentation compliance.
• Supervising of subcontractor, ensuring completion of work and value for money.
• Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small works proposals.
• Understanding water treatment process, according to L8.
• Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to a high standard.
• Client Liaison.
• Time management.
• City & Guilds Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• IEE 17th/18th Edition.
• Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
• In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
• Sound judgment and examples of logical problem solving.
• Customer focused and Team player.
• Experience in the following would be an advantage: BMS controls / Pump Types / Heating Ventilation / Air conditioning / AHU / Basic plumbing skills / Legionella awareness / Computer literacy
• Fgas certification is a strong plus.
Pay rate – £20 – £25 p/h dependent upon experience (PAYE). Mileage can be claimed. There is a possibility of weekend working which will be paid at relevant OT rate.
Length – 3 – 4 months
Start date – ASAP
Successful candidate will be required to have a drug screening prior to starting the assignment.