Automotive Laser Scanning Technician | Graduate Level Opportunity
Role: Laser Scanning Technician
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Start: ASAP (ideal start date before September)
Experience: Graduate in engineering or IT discipline or equivalent experience in relevant automotive / laser scanning roles.
A leading automotive consultancy are looking to recruit a Laser Scanning Technician to join their design and development team in Northamptonshire.
This role requires no prior industry experience and would perfectly suit an engineering graduate with a keen interest in the automotive industry and the exciting, bespoke projects delivered by this firm.
- Utilising their new Creaform 3D Laser and Probe scanning equipment and associated software you will be responsible for the scanning of parts and assemblies ranging from individual items to full vehicle chassis.
- Producing 3D CAD models or reports
- Comparing scanned results to pre-defined tolerances producing a resultant list of conformity or variations.
- Qualification in mechanical / automotive engineering discipline or equivalent
- IT skills / CAD skills
- Interest in automotive industry
- Laser scanning knowledge would be highly desirable
- Experience using Siemens NX11 or similar CAD packages would be highly desirable