We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Lead within the Cyber Security division of a world leading Aerospace and Defence technology company. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of ANPR data analysis technologies, both in the UK and internationally, If you are looking for the next step in your career; this could be it!
- Ability to attain SC clearance (last five years residency in UK is required)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Demonstrate your ability to adhere to systems engineering principles and experience across the whole engineering lifecycle.
- Demonstrate your ability to oversee the design and development of software architectures.
- Tailor our business processes effectively and ensure that all stakeholder interactions, both internally and externally, are managed.
- Oversee and direct our performance engineering activities applying your broad knowledge of compute, storage, applications, platform to debug and troubleshoot bottlenecks
- Collaborate with our development team to design new product features, improve existing features and resolve defects.
- Take responsibility for remaining up to date with relevant technologies and methodologies as part of your ongoing personal development and shown a willingness to coach and mentor others.
- Confidently build & maintain robust professional relationships together with outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrate your ability to deliver within strict deadlines & to budget, whilst managing conflicting workloads & priorities
- Confidently present to customer and end user stakeholders on a variety of topics including new features, defects, business process, product strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience of technical leadership to deliver software based solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Pragmatism to identify the most appropriate set of activities to achieve the desired outcome
- The ability to balance multiple priorities
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills tailorable to engineers and senior managers
- Proactive & a ‘can-do’ attitude approach
- Striving for continuous improvement, effectiveness & efficiency
- Ability to influence stakeholders with a strong bias towards evidence based decision making
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Experience
- Extensive experience of delivering complex, integrated software solutions
- Strong understanding and appreciation of performance engineering
- Requirements capture and solution shaping
- Good computer literacy, including all Microsoft Office applications & Microsoft Project
- Proficient in use of SAP Tool. Training in the use of planning & project management aspects will be provided
- Awareness of other functions/function roles
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, with evidence of strong communication & negotiation skills
- Awareness of company processes & procedures