Welder / Fabricator
Welder/Fabricator | Northamptonshire | Automotive
Type: Contract – Full time + Overtime opportunities
Duration: September 2020 + possible further extensions
Rate: £21 per hour
Start date: ASAP
You will be responsible for manufacturing components to the agreed engineering and manufacturing specs, to good standards with safety and reliability in mind.
You will be using MIG and TIG welding processes for materials such as sheet metals. The tools/kit is supplied by the company but you will need some basic hand tools.
There is an opportunity for overtime and a good chance of extensions.
- MIG and TIG welding
- Good knowledge of sheet metal welding
- Fabrication exposure
- Must have manual dexterity and hand-eye co-ordination
- Basic hand tools (hammers, spanners, etc.)
DESIRABLE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Exposure to an automotive environment
- Any related formal qualification
We’re shortlisting NOW! If interested, please send me an up to date copy of your CV asap and we can have a quick chat.