Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk
Due to an exciting expansion of the Product roadmap, my client has created a new role to help support their Product Manager in the specification of innovative new products.
As a member of the Product Management team you will play a critical and pivotal role in the future development and success of our transceiver business ensuring that new products are properly specified and ensuring the support documentation such as technical information and manuals are created and maintained to the highest standards.
- Developing product functionality and features into detailed product requirements – to include defining detailed use flows, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Working in an Agile environment and continuously reviewing the business needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identifying opportunities and risks.
- Prioritizing and maintaining the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Partnering with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product features, and prioritization.
- Working with user-focused departments to define the user experience of assigned products, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Development of user documentation involving content collation and creation from the approved documentation plan for the assigned products
- Be educated to degree level in an electronic engineering computer science or related discipline and have a minimum of three years previous industry experience in a similar role of new hardware and software products – helping drive the development of electronics or software-based consumer or light commercial products where user experience is critical.
- Have experience of developing detailed product specifications using Agile methodologies to create ‘user stories’ which focus on the user experience of the product.
- Be experienced in defining products in the consumer electronics space where an excellent knowledge of user experience is critical to success.
- Be able to produce high quality end user facing documentation, such as user manuals and datasheets.
- Be a self-starter, able to work to a very high standard of accuracy under tight deadlines with minimal support.
- You must be highly analytical, organised and a logical thinker.
Some knowledge of maritime navigation and systems would be an advantage although not necessary.