Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking to develop your career within a global Defence & Aerospace technology company? Then look no further..
You will directly support a rapidly growing specific line of business in a number of Military Airborne applications ensuring quality is driven and maintained during the Product Lifecycle support phase.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Self-motivated individual who works on their own initiative and is comfortable being part of a wider team
- Proven practical experience working in a Quality Assurance / Project Assurance discipline within a design and manufacturing or similar environment preferably in the Defence, Aviation or Automotive Industry
- Working knowledge of AS9100 / ISO 9001 (and knowledge of associated standards e.g. AQAP, Def Stans etc).
- Have the ability to obtain SC level of security clearance.
- Previous experience of Quality Assurance activities associated within manufacturing and product support Supply Chains
- Excellent communication both verbal and written in the English language
- Ability to offer solutions to arising issues based on past experience
- Ability to attend the Luton site up to 5 days weekly, when required. Working from Home is available but may be subject to change at short notice
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally when required
- Experience in the application of FAV/FAI Activities.
- The ability to use, review and interrogate data held on the company Enterprise Resource Planning tool (SAP) as well as be proficient with standard MS Office.
- Hold excellent verbal and visual communication skills with the ability to deliver detailed information to all levels of the business
- A good knowledge of standard Root Cause and Corrective Action analysis tools such as 5 Whys, 8D and FMEA