Assistant Project Manager – Dock | 6-Month Contract | Inside IR35
Role: Dock Assistant Project Manager
Rate: £50 Umbrella / £37.80 PAYE
Essential Skills: Project Management Experience / Nuclear Experience / NEC3/4 Experience / Ideally APM qualified
A marine client of mine are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join them on a 6 month contract basis at their site in Plymouth.
This role will involve:
- Deliver key project management functions in support of the overall project delivery, including schedule, financial and risk functions.
- Facilitate, develop and agree requirements , project scope and solutions for specific outputs and work packages
- Manage the planning, monitor and control of work packages being delivered by other internal and external resources.
- Develops tasking orders to secure the provision of internal and external resources and manages their delivery
- Develop, monitor and control schedules for packages of work and small projects
- Controlling project costs such that the project outputs are provided within the agreed budget.
- Responsible for forming and managing effective relationships with project stakeholders;
- Responsible for managing third party suppliers to achieve the desired programme outcomes.
- Apply the Business Management System (BMS) appropriately for the project and produce and communicate project reporting data on Enterprise resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Identify and schedule resource on Gantt charts and ERP systems
- A degree in engineering / project / construction management or a related field or equivalent experience
- Ideally APM qualified preferably to Registered Project Professional (RPP).
- Experience of working with Nuclear Services, NEC3/4 Contracts
- Experience in a Project Management position.