.NET Senior Developer | 6-Month Contract | Plymouth | Inside IR35
Role: .Net Senior Developer
Rate: £55 Umbrella / £41.53 PAYE
A marine client of mine are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join them on a 6-month contract basis at their site in Plymouth.
This role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining new and existing Web applications, Window services, Web Services and working with SQL and Oracle databases – You should be confident at highlighting issues, providing estimates and delivering progress reports to project managers and your team leader.
- Following the established quality process and coding standards.
- Delivering Web services to meet customer requirements and departmental standards.
- Providing technical help and product knowledge where needed.
The successful candidate will need:
- Strong experience of .Net, C#, VB.net.
- Strong experience of ASP.NET Forms.
- Strong experience of MVC 5.
- Bootstrap 4, CSS.
- Developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Strong understanding and exposure to Object Oriented practices and principles with IOC experience.
- Relational databases – moderate/strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
- Web service with experience of consuming SOAP, JSON, RESTful services.
- Experience in the use of ALM systems.
- Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle and approaches.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile (scrum/Kanban) methodologies and practices