Project Engineer – Multiple Departments | 6-Month Contract | Plymouth
Role: Project Engineer – Multiple Departments
Rate: £45 Umbrella / £34.07 PAYE
Essential Skills: SC Clearance or eligibility to gain / NEC 4 Contracts / MS Projects
A marine client of mine are looking for 6 Project Engineer’s to join them on a contract basis for 6 months. Roles are available in multiple departments such as: Dock Systems, Mechanical Handling, Radiological Services & Re-fit Support Equipment
The role will involve:
- To provide a project management function delivering the package of work to Time / Cost / Quality.
- Assisting the technical and project teams in development of requirements, project scope and solutions for specific work packages
- Translate supply chain reporting into useable data to inform planning, monitoring and control of work packages.
- Provide input to cost and budget monitoring.
- Develop Stakeholder management and communications plans.
- Contribute to the risk process including the identification, assessment, planning and implementation of risks, opportunities and issues.
- NEC 4 contracts
- CEMAR – (desirable)
- MS Project
- Buildings Information Management (BIM) – (desirable)
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Capable of being SC cleared