IGNYS – Senior Embedded Software engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Nottingham, up to £60,000
We are currently recruiting a Senior Embedded software engineer to join our client’s team of talented and dynamic engineers. Our client is a contract manufacturer looking to double its size of team in the next year.
- Responsible for the embedded software design effort, quality, and timelines for assigned projects.
- Planning and producing software test criteria, condition, and scripts in accordance with the test strategy.
- Controlling and maintaining suitable development and testing environments and the software release process
- Develop and maintain relationships within the external customers and suppliers, as appropriate.
- Understanding customer needs and accurate estimations
- Embedded C, C++, or Python
- Microcontrollers (ARM Cortex-M and 8051) or other
- RTOS, FreeRTOS or other
- Bare-metal coding on embedded Linux (STLinux etc) raw design and bring up or kernel
- Software testing environment (Jenkins or other etc
- Full lifecycle development
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k