Position – Materials Engineer
Type – Contract
Location – Pitstone, Buckinghamshire / Remote Working
Rate – Circa £40.00 per hour Umbrella Co (Negotiable DOE)
Duration – 4 months + likely extensions
Determination – Inside IR35
Start Date – ASAP ?
Industry – Aerospace / Aviation
The scope of the work would be to:
- Review the Bill of Material of drawings to identify the material data that are REACH compliant or not
- Import these data’s into a Microsoft Access database
- Check that the data’s are correctly imported into the tool.
- Develop a tool to fill automatically the Microsoft Access database based on an Excel input format.
- Update the list of REACH
- Report on a weekly basis on the amount of data imported.
The identified resource must have the following knowledge:
- Safran Electrical and Power drawings process knowledge
- REACH list compliance knowledge
- Microsoft Access database editing and management
The activity is planned to start by beginning of August for at least the end of the year and probably further next year.