ETAS – Technical Author
Technical Author, York (remote), competitive salary
I am working in partnership with a multi-national, industry leading design and manufacturer of innovative solutions for the automotive industry, who are currently looking add a Lead Technical Author within their business working on one of their key projects.
- Technical Author who has previously worked in a software development environment.
- Produce documentation for end user manuals.
- Aside from having the relevant technical skills, you should be proactive and willing to take full responsibility for your assigned tasks.
- You will be supported by a team of expert developers, and will be required to integrate fully with the development process and use the tools provided.
- Proven authoring background in a software development environment.
- Knowledge of text-based markup tools for documentation (e.g. Sphinx/RST, LaTeX).
- Basic understanding of ANSI C source code.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Basic understanding of source and version control principles.
- Familiarity with the principles of Scrum / Agile project management
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR software standards.
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £60,000
- 33 days holiday per year
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
The company are an innovative and successful company holding significant brand power globally. With big plans for continued growth, a fantastic work environment and a culture that encourages progression this really is a fantastic opportunity.
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k