Looking for an opportunity to lead and influence the development of products and technologies within a world class defence and aerospace company? Look no further..
You will play a vital role within the rapidly growing Electronic Warfare (EW) business, taking a leading role in defining world leading EW solutions across a variety of platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will lead the technical solution for a variety of exciting software developments across a variety of platforms using a variety of cutting edge technologies.
- You will have responsibility for the design and implementation of software architectures, making engineering decisions and mitigating technical risk to ensure development teams follow agreed technical architecture and development methodologies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with a passion for software engineering, technology and a desire to lead complex technical solutions in a dynamic environment.
You should have a degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline and a desire to learn and share knowledge with others. In addition you will be expected to have some of the following:
- Demonstrable experience of architecting Real Time Embedded software solutions.
- Knowledge and implementation of design principles and recognised design patterns to increase reusability.
- Experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture and requirements definition.
- Knowledge of the latest continuous integration and continuous delivery techniques.
- Demonstrable experience and success within your previous role, including taking responsibility for remaining up to date with relevant technologies, methodologies and personal development.
- Support the development and enhancement of business processes by evaluating technologies, developing processes and supporting best-practice.
- Actively contribute to sharing knowledge and developing others.
- Experience with safety and or security architectures an advantage.