Electronics Engineer – Medical Device – Swansea / Part Remote
A medical / clinical product based company in South Wales Swansea are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join the team, this a key hire for the business.
A successful candidate would be responsible for the full product development lifecycle. The role will encompass a wide range of electronics from opto-electronic sensing, low power amplification, embedded microcontrollers, medium to high voltage (300V-1kV), power semiconductors, mains powered and DC-DC SMPS.
We are looking for a strong versatile Electronics Engineer ticking several of the below boxes..
– HNC/HND in Electronics Engineering
– Product design of high volume consumer electronic products, including digital and analogue circuitry
– Excellent understanding of design and test for mass manufacture and reliability
– Knowledge of EMC and safety testing to consumer standards
– Understanding of best practise design for EMC and the required standards and testing requirements
– Use of electronic test equipment
– Working understanding of suitable CAD systems
– Use of PCB layout packages
– Knowledge of a spice based simulator / high power/high voltage electronic systems
– Switch mode power supply design
– Knowledge of Proteus PCB layout package
For more info and immediate interviews send your CV to George Eaton @ RTRS