Programme Manager – Renewable Energy Power Infrastructure
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk
You are responsible for realising current and new joint initiatives across our infrastructure related to renewable energy and the associated technologies. You support the wider team in delivering existing initiatives, as well as gathering insight on new and emerging technology. You will work with our partners as well as consult and manage expectation from a range of suppliers and their associated 3rd parties.
You will help to shape the roadmap of our future needs and implement the governance and controls to ensure we deliver to the agreed commercial model.
- Collaborating to shape our future strategy for new and renewable energy related initiatives including electric vehicle’s and all associated infrastructure.
- Applying the appropriate blend of analysis, intuition and experience to break down problems, reach decisions quickly and ethically
- Responsible for understanding the networks, skills and resources required to meet present and future demand, make recommendations that will satisfy this need and policies.
- Build strong relationships with customers, contract managers, regional managers, policy managers and users to challenge and certify plan accuracy.
- Extensive Project and programme management to generate solutions and recommend actions to deliver services to customer expectation.
- Building and managing the in life framework to assess service performance against plan.
- Programme Management.
- A proven record a complex engineering organisation.
- An ability to influence operational Managers
- Experience of understanding regulatory, Health & Safety policy.
- Subject matter expert in renewable energy technologies specifically electric vehicles but a broader portfolio would be beneficial
- Business & commercial acumen: Performance and financial literacy. You’ll need to evidence competency at budget management You’ll be able to write clear, concise reports on progress across a range of initiatives, and be able to present these at a Senior manager and Director level.
- Communication and analytical skills – excellent communication skills, managing stakeholders at all levels and facilitate decision making. Ability to gather, interrogate and present data that supports both improvements and tracks against pertinent KPIs.
- Procurement & vendor management knowledge: you will be confident in managing expectation across a range of suppliers and their associated 3rd parties, challenging where appropriate to ensure a quality outcome, on time.
- Renewable energy including electric vehicle