Embedded Linux Software Engineer – London – £50,000 to £65,000
My client is an award-winning technology company leading the way in structural and geotechnical wireless monitoring solutions.
This is an exciting time to be joining an ambitious and rapidly growing business. Their continued expansion as the leading provider of remote monitoring technology for critical infrastructure creates a workload that is varied and demanding and provides opportunities for development and progression.
Ideally experience with:
- Developing software on modern Linux-based embedded systems using C
- Developing and debugging device drivers and device trees in Linux
- Working in multi-developer software projects using a version control system (e.g. SVN, git, Mercurial)
- Debugging at the hardware level using test equipment such as logic analysers and oscilloscopes
- Modern scripting language
- Object-oriented programming techniques, including experience in at least one major compiled programming language
Desirable experience would be:
- Power and clocking systems in modern processor architectures
- Developing low power devices
- Using databases and/or message brokers
- Wireless communication protocols such as Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Electronic hardware design including EMC design techniques
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER ROLE PLEASE SEND YOUR CV.