Software Engineer (Embedded Linux)
Software Engineer (Embedded Linux) – Cambridge – £50,000 to £65,000
Do you relish problem solving?
Are you looking to develop your skills in Embedded Linux?
If you’re looking for a career move which involves the above, please keep reading…
With global offices across Europe, Asia and North America my client are a well-established, well respected industry leader. Operating in very exciting areas such as embedded devices and IOT products my client supply into growing markets including industrial, commercial and defence – they are looking to continue their growth by adding a driven and talented Embedded Linux Engineer to their team based in Cambridge.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills:
- Embedded Linux: kernel, driver and application.
- Linux Networking Configuration
- Yocto or Open Embedded
- Bootloader porting (U-Boot)
Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Wind River Linux or Workbench
- Android development
As an Embedded Linux Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop embedded Linux distributions, board support packages and device drivers for embedded hardware
- Manage Linux distributions across a range of products for various chip architectures and platform versions.
- Provide support and guidance to the systems development and systems application teams to create complete product solutions
As well as a fantastic environment and fantastic opportunities within a company that encourages progression, my client are offering a salary of £50k-£65k DOE and a strong benefits package.
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k