We are seeking an experienced software engineer to lead on the development of software packages which provide ancillary capabilities to the organisation’s automatic number plate reading solutions. As a software engineer, you will need to be adaptable to work with both Java, Python and frameworks such as Selenium.
What you will do:
You will be working with a small but motivated team of developers, integration and support engineers to support existing software applications and develop new components. Reporting to the lead solution architect, you’ll be given the responsibility to manage your own work with a significant amount of autonomy.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced developer and would love to talk to you about:
- Your eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- Test Management (Unit, Integration)
- Use of Coding Standards, and Automated Test Tools.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage.
- JSON, YAML, XML
- Databases; Postgres, Elasticsearch, SQL Server
- Functional Testing
- GIT, Jenkins, Continuous integration