Technolog – Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer, Derby, up to £45,000
We have a great opportunity to work for an industry leading water and gas company that currently design and develop a range of water and gas applications and intrinsically safe products for use in explosive atmospheres.
Your skill set will include elements of the following
- Embedded C/C
- Microcontrollers (ARM/STM32/PIC
- Wireless Comms – IoT protocols over GSM/M1/NB1/ Bluetooth
- IAR Embedded Workbench Knowledge
- Developing and testing firmware on new hardware.
- Knowledge of electronic schematic diagrams and using test equipment such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, and meters
- Full product lifecycle methodology understanding
- Assembly language programming
- UART/SPI/I2C serial comms protocols
- Experience designing FW for low-power applications
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k