Firmware Engineer – Embeeded Linuc – MRMC – Last resopurced 17/6
Firmware Engineer – Embedded Linux
A Robotics company in Surrey is looking for a Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. You will be involved in development cycles for our existing products as well as New Product development. Their products involve the control of motors, interfaces for controlling motion sensing, analogue amplifiers and you will see your projects through every step of the way.
Flexible working, training and development as well a discretionary bonus scheme is on offer. Also the opportunity to work on some very interesting and exciting client sites.
- Solving complex Embedded Software problems
- Embedded Linux
- Using hardware tools to aid firmware debugging (Protocol sniffers, Oscilloscope)
- ‘End to End’ experience of the New Product Development cycle (NPD)
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- TCP-IP, UDP, CAN, SPI, UART, I2C and USB communication protocols
- Sensor integration over I2C, SPI, etc
- VHDL and Intel/Altera FPGA design
- Designing products for successful volume manufacture (DFM, DFT)
To find out more about Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer role please send me your CV