Waters – C++ software engineer, Greater Manchester, up to £70,000
Principle C++ Software Engineer, Greater Manchester, up to £70,000
One of the world’s leaders in Scientific Instruments is looking to secure the services of an Principle C++ Software Engineer. You will be working with a company that produces some of the most ground breaking technology.
You will contribute to the development of various technologies, such as chromatography and mass spectrometry used around the world. Some of the industries using these technologies include pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries.
The Principal C++ Software Developer is expected to oversee the programming aspects of software development projects, prioritising requirements and coordinating the effort of a team of developers to deliver business critical software
- Expertise in at least one of C#, C++, Lua
- Knowledge of Node/Angular frameworks
- Knowledge of software engineering practices (e.g. Unit testing, TDD, CI/CD, BDD).
- Knowledge of Atlassian Toolset (JIRA/Bitbucket/Bamboo)
- Knowledge of mass spec an advantage but not essential
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross discipline agile team
- Self-starter with a good ability to work independently and take initiative
- Background or interest in science/engineering
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skill
Salary and Benefits
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k