Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer x3
6 – Month Contract (INSIDE IR35)
**SC Clearance Required**
A leading defence, aerospace and security company, are looking for 3 Embedded Software Engineer’s to join their team in Malvern on a 6-month contract basis.
This company is made up of dedicated experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets, all working together to explore new ways of protecting what matters most. People around the world depend on them for their safety and security, and to enable the safety and security of others. Partnering with their customers, they help to save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend.
• Fully proficient in C/C++
• Experience of developing for embedded or resource constrained targets
• Experienced in formal software development environment
• Experienced in configuration management tools
• Collaborative team approach
• Experienced in embedded RTOS programming highly beneficial
• Experience in developing assembler
• Experienced in working with Matlab
• Experience of working on navigation systems and particularly GNSS receivers is highly desirable.
• Experienced in working in a DEVOPS environment
• Experience of working with tools including JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence, Enterprise Architect, Starteam, Matlab, DOORS
• Team leading