Product Owner – ETAS
Product Owner, York (remote), up to £60k
I am working in partnership with a multi-national, industry leading design and manufacturer of innovative solutions for the automotive industry, who are currently looking add a Product Owner within their business working on one of their key projects.
- As Product Owner you will own the vision and direction of a highly innovative software tool for validation and development of autonomous automotive driving system.
- Manage the product backlog for the development team by defining and breaking down items and prioritizing to meet stakeholder needs.
- Defining and owning the deliverables and adapting where needed.
- Liaise with Product Management to ensure that the product backlog is aligned with the product roadmap and strategic direction for global business units.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ideally previous background within a software development team
- Firm understanding of software development process.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to teach or instruct co-workers
- Relevant degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, control engineering/theory, electronics)
The company are an innovative and successful company holding significant brand power globally. With big plans for continued growth, a fantastic work environment and a culture that encourages progression this really is a fantastic opportunity.
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k